Advertisement No. C-05/P(30)16-17
Job Code: P(30-1)
Post: Drupal Web Developer
No of posts: 3
- Development of drupal based distributions, websites, and contributed modules relevant to educational institutions.
- Development of modules in drupal 8 (symfony 2)
- Integration of modules to distributions
- DevOps and optimisation of server
- Server tests and scaling
- Cloud hosting
- Technology Stack required: Linux, Git, php7/mysql, Drupal, CSS3/HTML5. (candidate may go through the corresponding tutorials available at http://spoken-tutorial.org/learn-Drupal).
Eligibility: B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA/MSc (IT)
Salary: INR 3,75,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Other emoluments: Free Medical benefits (OPD), Access to Gym and Sports facilities, Clubs, and IITB Events
How to Apply:
Candidate should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp. Last date of the receipt of applications is 7th June, 2017.
In the job portal, after completing your profile information, please select the following:
All candidates are required to undertake a home assignment http://fossee.in/drupal.assignment on their own - Last date for submission is 15th June, 2017.
Section and Interview:
Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website.
The positions are temporary initially for a period of one year and tenable only for the duration of project. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Original listing of the job is here: