FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2021
Please keep visiting this page for updates
Last updated on: 22nd June 2022
The FOSSEE Summer Fellowship 2021 commenced on 1 June 2021. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and lockdown restrictions, the fellowship was conducted remotely. The fellows opted to work full-time (8 hours per day for minimum 6 weeks) or part-time(6 hours per day for minimum 8 weeks) based on their availability and academic commitments. In this fellowship, many students from different institutes across India participated remotely and contributed to FOSSEE. Their detailed work report can be viewed below.
|Sl.No||Full Name||College Name||FLOSS / Topic of Fellowship||Report Link|
|1||Chandana Sharma||Govt. Kamala Raja Girls (Autonomous)College, Gwalior (M.P.)||Focal||Click Here|
|2||Dhruval Mayavanshi||Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad||Focal||Click Here|
|3||Arpan Prajapati||L.D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||Focal||Click Here|
|4||Bhumanagari Eliazer||National Institute of Technology Warangal||OpenModelica|
|5||Jaykumar Mistry||Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad||eSim||Click Here|
|6||Manasi Yadav||Institute of Technology, Nirma University||eSim||Click Here|
|7||Asif Mulla||Dr. D. Y. Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering Salokhenagar, Kolhapur||Arduino on Cloud||Click Here|
|8||Kartik Gautam||Amity University, Uttar Pradesh||Arduino on Cloud|
|9||Kaustuv Chattopadhyay||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur||eSim on Cloud|
|10||Nikhil Kumar||National Institute of Technology, Durgapur||eSim on Cloud|
|11||Rajat Maheshwari||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Gwalior||eSim on Cloud|
|12||Arpan R Prajapati||LD College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||Focal||Click Here|
Registrations and Submission opens on
17 April 2021
Registration closes on
05 May 2021
Submission closes on
15 May 2021
Announcement of the Fellowship results
Last Week of May 2021
Commencement of Fellowship will be tentatively from
01 June 2021
- To register and enrol, click here.
- The participants can select only one topic mentioned in the below tables and submit the screening task for the selected topic.
- The details of the topics and screening tasks for each are given in the tables under the "Topics for the screening task submission" tab
- The completed tasks will be reviewed by the domain experts in the FOSSEE team
- After the review, the selected participants will be offered to join the FOSSEE Summer Fellowship-2021 through online mode.
Chemical Process Simulation
Create process flowsheets using DWSIM and OpenModelica
eSim on Cloud
Design and develop a web-based Electronic Circuit design and simulator which will be hosted on the cloud.
Arduino on Cloud
Design and develop a web-based Arduino circuit design and simulator which will be hosted on the cloud.
Creating graphics and animations using Inkscape, GIMP, Blender, etc.
Electronic Circuit Simulation (eSim)
Simulate circuits using the NGHDL feature.
Please share the event details through this poster with others who might be interested in this Fellowship.
- The FOSSEE team encourages you to select only one topic mentioned in the above table.
- We strongly recommend you to complete and submit at least one task from the selected topic for better chances of selection
- Each task should be taken up by an individual only. We do not encourage group submissions.
- Kindly make sure that your submission files do not contain any copyrighted content.
- The FOSSEE team shall evaluate the submissions and declare the final list of selected candidates for fellowship on the basis of the completeness, correctness and quality of the tasks submitted.
- FOSSEE team reserves the right to the selection and rejection of the FOSSEE fellows. This decision shall be final and non-questionable.